- Internal departments/ministries may request photographers to cover their church-sponsored events. A request must be submitted two weeks in advance of the event/activity directly to Photography Ministry Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for scheduling.
- Images posted on the Photography website may be obtained for internal use for church announcements, Adventist publications and event slideshows. A request with selected images identified must be submitted at least 7 days in advance directly to Photography Ministry Coordinator. If submitted less than 7 days (and for other purposes) a small fee will be required.
- Photographers are available for private events such as weddings, anniversaries, funerals, etc. Request can be submitted to Photography Ministry Coordinator. A photographer will contact you for private negotiations. Members may also contact and negotiate directly with any of our photographers.
External – guest performers/speakers
- Photography ministry may provide, at its discretion, a complementary digital copy of one image to each performing group/individual/speaker with link to gallery.
- Additional images are available on PM website or may be purchased directly from photographer at photographer’s rate.